BOARD OF DIRECTORS
ANDREA LACORTE – CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Andrea Lacorte graduated cum laude in Veterinary Medicine in 1982 from the University of Pisa. Between 1983 and 1997 he held a number of positions: (i) Commercial agent at Petrini S.p.A. (1982-1983); (ii) Director at the agro-business Valentina Nuova (1984-1986); (iii) Product Manager at Petrini S.p.A., with a particular focus on nutrition (1986-1988); (iv) Commercial Director and, subsequently, General Manager of S.I.M.B. S.r.l.. (1988-1997). He has been the Chairman – while is also the founder – since 1997 of Nutristar S.p.A.. Andrea Lacorte, after carrying out extensive research in the fields of nutrition and human lipidology, in addition contributed to the foundation of (i) Alesco S.r.l. (in 2000), holding the position of Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors until now and (ii) Pharmanutra S.p.A. (in 2003), acting until now as Chairman. Since 2011, he has been Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of Junia Pharma. Andrea Lacorte has carried out research and created sucrosomial solutions with human application.
ROBERTO LACORTE – VICE CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Roberto Lacorte graduated in Economics and Commerce in 1997 from the University of Pisa. Between January 1995 and April 1996, he carried out military service with the Marines. Between February 1996 and April 1997, he was employed at the Giovanni Bucarelli commercial firm in Pisa, specialising in accounting and administrative matters. Subsequently, Roberto Lacorte was hired by the Claudio Bucchianica Accountancy Firm in Pisa, with involvement in bankruptcies and corporate and administrative operations (1997-2000). Since 2002, he has been a partner at the Bucarelli Lacorte Cognetti Accountancy Firm. Roberto Lacorte was a director at Lira s.a.s. between 1998 and 2001. He holds in addition the following positions: Director at Nutristar S.r.l. (since 2000); Director at Alesco S.r.l. (since 2001); Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of Pharmanutra (since 2003); Chairman of the Board of Directors of Junia Pharma (since 2009); statutory auditor at Pontlab S.r.l., a mechanical engineering company (since 2012). Since 2002, he has been involved in start-ups with a particular focus on the shipbuilding sector. Since November 2005, Roberto Lacorte has taught at the FUCINA institute (training institute of the nautical sector industrial association) on the “Management di bordo (on-board management)” course. He is enrolled to the list of Accountants and Auditors.
CARLO VOLPI – EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Carlo Volpi graduated in Economics and Commerce in 1991 from the University of Parma, while achieving a SloanMaster Degree in Management in 1995 from the London Business School, University of London. In 1984, he was appointed as Parmalat Authorised Retailer Automation Manager at Sisted. Between 1986 and 1993, he was a Financial Analyst at Banca Monte Parma. Between 1993 and 2000, he held a number of roles at the PAM Group: Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (1993-1994); Lazio Area Supermarkets Manager (1995-1997); Supermarkets Marketing Manager (1997-1998); Superstore Business Unit Manager (1998-1999); Hypermarkets Regional Manager (1999-2000). Between 2003 and 2006, he was the Ethics Business Unit Manager at Schering Italia. During the 2006-2008 two-year period, he was the Chief Executive Officer of Step S.p.A.. Also in this period, he was an Oversight Director at Management & Capitali S.p.A.. Between 2008 and 2015, he was the Chief Executive Officer of Vertigo S.r.l.. In 2013, he founded Beda S.r.l., of which he is a shareholder and sole director. Since 2009, he has been a Director and the Chief Marketing Officer of the Issuer.
GERMANO TARANTINO – – EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Germano Tarantino graduated in Veterinary Medicine from the University of Pisa in 2003. After carrying out extensive studies in the field of human clinical nutrition, he has held the position of Scientific Director at the company. Since 2011, he has been a director of the company. Germano Tarantino has carried out research and created sucrosomial solutions with human application.
ALESSANDRO CALZOLARI – INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLE 148, PARAGRAPH 3 OF THE CFA, AS SET OUT AT ARTICLE 147-TER, PARAGRAPH 4 OF THE CFA.
Alessandro Calzolari graduated in Economics and Commerce. Since 1989, he has been a Receiver and Court appointed Administrator at the Bologna Court. In particular, in 1998 he was appointed the Liquidator of Derbito S.p.A. and in 2006 the Liquidator of S.A.G.I.S. S.p.A.. Since 1995, he has acted as a Technical Consultant for the Bologna Public Prosecutors Office. He currently holds positions at a number of companies: Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of F.A.A.C. S.p.A.; Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of F.M.B. Fabbrica Macchine Bologna S.p.A.; Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of Firbimatic S.p.A.; Statutory Auditor of Union S.p.A.; Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of Nutristar S.r.l.; Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of Piccinini S.p.A.; Statutory Auditor of Espansione Marketing S.p.A.; Statutory Auditor of Realstar S.r.l.; Director of Iredeem S.p.A. He is enrolled as an Accountant, as an Auditor and as a Court Technical Consultant.
SIMONE STROCCHI – NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR APPOINTED BY IPO CHALLENGER 1 S.P.A.
An Economics and Commerce graduate, after operating as the co-manager of the financial engineering department of the structured finance and advisory division of BCI (Intesa), he founded the Electa Group, an independent advisory & merchant bankers firm – of which he is managing partner – specialised in deal structuring and M&A Advisory, involved since its foundation in the execution of over 100 acquisitions/disposals focused on SME’s, carried out by leading European private equity funds.
A Sponsor and Promoting investor, he is a pioneer in the setting up of SPAC’s and Prebooking Companies focused on leading Italian SME’s.
Chairman of Genus, the promoter of SPAC Made in Italy 1, of which he was the Chief Executive Officer until the business combination with SeSa; Chairman of IPO Challenger, an innovative Prebooking Company which listed Italian Wine Brands; Chairman of AISPAC – Italian Association for the promotion of SPAC’s, Chairman of the Consultative Committee of the IPO CLUB fund, Chairman of IPO Challenger 1, before the series of quick cycle Prebooking Companies promoted together with IPO Club/Azimut.
GIUSEPPE TURCHETTI – INDEPENDENT ADMINISTRATOR IN ACCORDANCE WITH ARTICLE 148, PARAGRAPH 3 OF THE CFA, AS SET OUT AT ARTICLE 147-TER, PARAGRAPH 4 OF THE CFA
Giuseppe Turchetti graduated in Economics in 1992 from the University of Pisa, was a student of the Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies in Pisa (and for years coordinator of his former students’ association). He earned a PhD in Management at the Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies, where in this moment is a professor in Economics and Business Management. Fulbright Scholar, he spent several years in the United States as Visting Scholar at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia), at the Illinois Institute of Technology (Chicago) and at the Kellogg School of Management of the Northwestern University (Chicago). He is Co-Founder of the Institute of Management of the Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies and of the Center of Excellence of the MIUR ENDOCAS (on Computer Assisted Surgery) of the University of Pisa. His main research interests are in the following fields: Economics and Management of health and business in the financial, insurance, biomedical sectors (pharma, medical device, biotech, e-health); organisation, financing and evaluation of the technologies of health; innovation economy and management, advanced marketing (he is co-author with Philip Kotler of the book “Strategic Marketing for Health Care Organizations: Building a Customer-Driven Health Care System”). He follows many innovative start-up companies and university spin-offs operating in the medical and high-tech sectors. He coordinates numerous national and international research projects in the biomedical field. Author / editor of fifteen books and over two hundred scientific articles and book chapters.
BOARD OF STATUTORY AUDITORS
MICHELE LORENZINI – CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD OF STATUTORY AUDITORS
Michele Lorenzini graduated in Economics and Commerce in 1995 from the University of Pisa. Since 1999, he has been a partner at the Lorenzini e Boni di Cecina (LI) Firm. He is in addition a receiver, a court appointed administrator and a court property enforcement officer at the Livorno Court. He is enrolled to the Accountants and Auditors Register, in addition to the Register of Bodies tasked with managing over-indebtedness crisis settlement proceedings at the Chamber of Commerce of Maremma and of Tirreno. Since 2013, he had been the Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of the company.
GUIDO CARUGI – STATUTORY AUDITOR
Guido Carugi graduated in Economics and Commerce from the University of Pisa in 1996. He provides corporate, financial, accounting and tax consultancy. He is the co-owner of the Carugi Lini Ulivieri s.s. Firm and is enrolled in the Accountants and Auditors Register. Since 2013, he has been a Statutory Auditor of the company.
ANDREA CIRCI – STATUTORY AUDITOR
Andrea Circi graduated in Economics and Commerce in 1991 from the La Sapienza university. In 2013, he received a Masters in Jurisprudence from the Uniecampus university. He worked with a number of tax consultancy firms between 1991 and 2011: Tax Manager at the Sergio Scibetta Tax and Corporate Consultancy Firm (1991-1997); Tax Manager at KStudio Associato (1997-2001); Senior Tax Manager at KPMG UK (1999-2001); Senior Tax Manager at Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu (2001-2004); Parma Office Manager of KStudio Associato (2004-2011). From 2012, he has been a Tax Equity Managing Partner at Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Since 2013, he has been a Statutory Auditor of the company. He is also a Statutory Auditor for a number of companies. Andrea Circi is enrolled to the Accountants and Auditors Register, and is also registered as a practicing lawyer with the Milan Lawyers Association.
FABIO ULIVIERI – STATUTORY AUDITOR
Fabio Ulivieri graduated in Economics and Commerce from the University of Pisa in 1996. Between 1998 and 2009, he has held directorships with data processing and corporate consultancy firms. Since 2009, he has been a liquidator of data processing and professional firms. Fabio Ulivieri is, in addition, co-owner of the Carugi Lini Ulivieri s.s. Firm. Since 2003, he has been an Alternate Auditor of the company. He is enrolled to the Accountants and Auditors Register.
GIACOMO BONI – ALTERNATE AUDITOR
Giacomo Boni graduated in Economics and Commerce from the University of Pisa in 1989. He was appointed as an auditor of the Municipality of Cecina (LI) for two mandates from 2009. He is a partner at the Accountancy Firm Lorenzini e Boni di Cecina (LI), in addition to a receiver, a court appointed administrator and a court property enforcement officer at the Livorno Court. Since 2013, he has been an Alternate Auditor of the company. He is enrolled to the Livorno Accountants and Auditors Register. Since 2016, Giacomo Boni has been enrolled to the Register of Bodies tasked with managing over-indebtedness crisis settlement proceedings at the Chamber of Commerce of Maremma and of Tirreno.
BDO Italia S.p.A.
Registered office in Milan, Viale Abruzzi n. 94,
Registered in the special register of auditing companies pursuant to D. Lgs. n. 39/2010
Corporate Family Office SIM S.p.A.
Registered office in Milan
Via dell’Annunciata n. 23/4
TERMINI E CONDIZIONI
Per poter accedere al presente sito web ed al documento di ammissione è necessario leggere e accettare l’informativa di seguito riportata che il lettore deve valutare attentamente prima di leggere, accedere o utilizzare in qualsiasi altra maniera le informazioni di seguito fornite. Accedendo al presente sito web, si accetta di essere soggetti ai termini e alle condizioni di seguito riportati, e a qualsivoglia successivo aggiornamento degli stessi.
Il Documento di Ammissione riportato nella presente sezione del sito web (il “Documento di Ammissione”) è un Documento di Ammissione sull’AIM Italia – Mercato Alternativo del Capitale, sistema multilaterale di negoziazione organizzato e gestito da Borsa Italiana S.p.A., delle azioni (le “Azioni”) e dei warrant (“Warrant”) di Pharmanutra S.p.A. (la “Società”) ed è stato redatto ai sensi del regolamento emittenti AIM Italia (“Regolamento Emittenti Aim Italia”). Il Documento di Ammissione e l’operazione descritta nel medesimo non costituiscono un’offerta al pubblico di strumenti finanziari né un’ammissione di strumenti finanziari in un mercato regolamentato così come definiti dal Testo Unico della Finanza, dal Regolamento Consob n. 11971 del 14 maggio 1999, come successivamente modificato ed integrato, e dalle equivalenti disposizioni di legge e regolamentari applicabili all’estero.
Le seguenti informazioni ed il Documento di Ammissione sono accessibili soltanto a soggetti che: (a) sono residenti in Italia e che non sono domiciliati né comunque si trovano attualmente negli Stati Uniti d’America, Australia, Giappone, Canada nonché in qualsiasi altro Paese in cui la diffusione del Documento di Ammissione e/o di tali informazioni richieda l’approvazione delle competenti Autorità locali o sia in violazione di norme o regolamenti locali (“Altri Paesi”) e (b) non sono “U.S. Person” secondo la definizione contenuta nella Regulation S dello United States Securities Act del 1933, come successivamente modificato, né sono soggetti che agiscono per loro conto o a loro beneficio senza l’esistenza di un’apposita registrazione o di una specifica esenzione alla registrazione prevista ai sensi dello United States Securities Act e della normativa vigente.
Alla “U.S. Person” nel senso sopra indicato è preclusa la possibilità di accesso e di download del documento di ammissione attraverso questo sito web. Per nessuna ragione e in nessuna circostanza è consentito far circolare, direttamente o tramite terzi, il Documento di Ammissione e ogni altra informazione contenuta nella presente sezione del sito web al di fuori dell’Italia, in particolare negli Stati Uniti, in Australia, in Giappone, in Canada o negli Altri Paesi, né è consentito distribuire il Documento di Ammissione a una “U.S. Person” nel senso sopra indicato. L’inosservanza di tale disposizione può comportare una violazione dello United States Securities Act o della normativa applicabile in altre giurisdizioni.
Le informazioni contenute in questo sito web (o in qualsiasi altro sito col quale il presente sito web abbia collegamenti ipertestuali) non costituiscono offerta, invito ad offrire o attività promozionale in relazione alle azioni nei confronti di alcun cittadino o soggetto residente in Canada, Australia, Giappone o negli Stati Uniti d’America o in qualsiasi altro Paese nel quale tali atti non siano consentiti in assenza di specifiche esenzioni o autorizzazioni da parte delle competenti autorità. Le azioni e le obbligazioni convetibili non sono né saranno oggetto di registrazione ai sensi dello United States Securities Act del 1933, così come modificato o presso alcuna autorità regolamentare di qualsiasi stato o altra giurisdizione degli stati uniti d’America e non potranno essere offerte o vendute negli Stati Uniti d’America o a, o per conto o a beneficio di, una U.S. Person, nel senso sopra indicato, in assenza di tale registrazione o di espressa esenzione da tale adempimento o in altri Paesi in cui l’offerta di azioni sia soggetta a limitazioni in base alla normativa vigente.
Per accedere al presente sito web, al Documento di Ammissione e ad ogni altra informazione contenuta nelle seguenti pagine, dichiaro sotto la mia piena responsabilità di essere residente in Italia e di non essere domiciliato né di trovarmi attualmente negli Stati Uniti d’America, in Australia, Giappone, in Canada o negli Altri Paesi e di non essere una “U.S. Person” come definita nella Regulation S dello United States Securities Act del 1933, come successivamente modificato. Confermo di aver letto e di accettare i termini e le condizioni di cui sopra.
SHARE CAPITAL AND SHAREHOLDERS
The share capital of Pharmanutra S.p.A. amounts to Euro 1.123.097,70, comprising 9.680.977 ordinary shares without nominal value.
The Ordinary Shares of Pharmanutra S.p.A. have been admitted to trading on the AIM Italia/Alternative Capital Market.
The following table presents, according to the shareholders’ register, in addition to other information available to Pharmanutra S.p.A., the shareholders which hold at least 5% of the share capital.
|Direct shareholder||Number of shares||Percentage of share capital with voting rights|
|Andrea Lacorte||3.118.334 (1)||32,21%|
|Roberto Lacorte||2.318.833 (2)||23,95%|
|Beda S.r.l. (3)||1.094.993||11,31%|
(1) Of which 950,000 PHN ordinary shares are held through the trust company COFIRCONT Compagnia Fiduciaria S.r.l pursuant to a specific fiduciary mandate.
(2) Of which 950,000 PHN ordinary shares are held through the trust company COFIRCONT Compagnia Fiduciaria S.r.l pursuant to a specific fiduciary mandate.
(3) It should be noted that Carlo Volpi is sole shareholder and sole director of Beda S.r.l.
SIGNIFICANT SHAREHOLDER DISCLOSURE OBLIGATIONS
In accordance with the By-Laws and the AIM Italia/Alternative Capital Market Issuers’ Regulation, those who hold a number of financial instruments of Pharmanutra S.p.A. admitted for trading to the AIM Italia/Alternative Capital Market equal to or exceeding the threshold established in accordance with the AIM Italia/Alternative Capital Market Issuers’ Regulation, are required to communicate such in a timely manner to the Board of Directors of Pharmanutra S.p.A. through registered fax to the number +39.02.7214231.
In particular, in accordance with the By-Laws and the AIM Italia/Alternative Capital Market Issuers’ Regulation, this communication is required on the reaching or surpassing of the 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 35%, 40%, 45%, 50%, 66.6%, 75%, 90% and 95% thresholds of the share capital with voting rights of Pharmanutra S.p.A., in addition to reductions below the above-stated thresholds (the “Significant Investment”).
The reaching or surpassing of the Significant Investment is considered a “Substantial change” which should be communicated by Shareholders to Pharmanutra S.p.A. within 5 (five) trading days from the occurrence of the act or event giving rise to the obligation, independently of the execution date, according to the terms and means established by the Transparency Regulation.
The communication of the “Substantial change” should identify the shareholder, the type and the amount of the investment; the date on which the shareholder acquired or disposed of the share capital percentage resulting in a “Substantial change”, or the date on which the percentage of their investment increased or reduced above/below the thresholds established by the AIM Italia/Alternative Capital Market Issuers’ Regulation.
For such purposes, shareholders are invited to use the communication forms and the relative instructions at Annex 4 (Ownership structure) of the Regulation issued by Consob with motion No. 11971 of 1999, with the understanding that references to the regulated markets or to listed companies should be considered as references to multilateral trading systems.
In accordance with Article 8 of the By-Laws, failure to communicate to the Board of Directors a “Substantial change” results in the suspension of voting rights for the shares or financial instruments to which such communication failure relates.
Internal Dealing 20106 LACORTE ANDREA
Internal Dealing 20106 LACORTE ROBERTO
Internal Dealing 20106 TARANTINO GERMANO
Internal Dealing 20106 LAZZARINI GIANNI
Internal Dealing 20106 BEDA SRL
Internal Daeling LACORTE ANDREA conversione PAS 19102017
Internal Daeling LACORTE ROBERTO conversione PAS 19102017
Internal Daeling TARANTINO GERMANO conversione PAS 19102017
Internal Daeling LAZZARINI GIANNI conversione PAS 19102017
Internal Daeling BEDA SRL conversione PAS 19102017
Internal Dealing 09 10 18 ANDREA LACORTE
Internal Dealing 08 10 18 ROBERTO LACORTE
Internal Dealing 16.04.2019 BEDA SRL CARLO VOLPI
Internal Dealing 16.04.2019 GIANNI LAZZARINI
Internal Dealing 16.04.2019 ANDREA LACORTE
Internal Dealing 16.04.2019 ROBERTO LACORTE
12ᵗʰ March 2019 Board of Directors’ meeting to approve the Pharmanutra S.p.A. draft financial statements at 31ˢᵗ December 2018.
15ᵗʰ-16ᵗʰ April 2019 Shareholders’ Meeting to approve the Pharmanutra S.p.A. draft financial statements at 31ˢᵗ December 2018 scheduled for 15ᵗʰ and 16ᵗʰ April 2019, first and second call respectively.
16ᵗʰ September 2019 Board of Directors’ meeting to approve the Pharmanutra S.p.A. half-yearly financial report at 30ᵗʰ June 2019.
COMMUNICATION OF REGULATED INFORMATION
Pharmanutra S.p.A. indicates that for the sending and storage of Regulated Information, use is made of the eMarket SDIR circulation system and the eMarket STORAGE mechanism managed by Spafid Connect S.p.A., with registered office in Foro Buonaparte 10, Milan.
- 23/04/2019 - JORDAN JOINS THE PHARMANUTRA PARTNER COUNTRIES
- 16/04/2019 - NOTIFICATION PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 17 OF THE AIM ITALIA ISSUERS REGULATIONS
- 16/04/2019 - NEW TRANSACTION BETWEEN SHAREHOLDERS
- 16/04/2019 - RESIGNATION OF A BOARD MEMBER
- 16/04/2019 - CLARIFICATION REGARDING THE 2018 DIVIDEND
- 16/04/2019 - SHAREHOLDERS' MEETING OF 15.04.2019
- 18/03/2019 - NEW INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENTS FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF CETILAR® AND ULTRAMAG®
- 13/03/2019 - PHARMANUTRA DRAFT FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AT 31.12.2018
- 12/03/2019 - THE 7TH EDITION OF THE INTERNATIONAL MULTIDISCIPLINARY COURSE ON IRON DEFICIENCY IN ROME
- 21/02/2019 - PHARMANUTRA SIGNS TWO NEW AGREEMENTS FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF SUCROSOMIAL IRON IN GREECE AND UKRAINE
- 15/01/2019 - PHARMANUTRA SIGNS AN AGREEMENT WITH TRIGEN PHARMA INTERNATIONAL FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF SIDERAL® PRODUCTS IN PAKISTAN
- 10/01/2019 - PHARMANUTRA: CORPORATE EVENTS CALENDAR 2019
- 20/12/2018 - PHARMANUTRA SIGNS AN IMPORTANT AGREEMENT TO DISTRIBUTE THE CETILAR® LINE IN THAILAND, OPENING UP THE SOUTH EAST ASIAN MARKET
- 14/12/2018 - AIM ITALY: PHARMANUTRA IN THE TOP 10 FOR PERFORMANCE AND CAPITALISATION
- 10/12/2018 - NEW AREAS OF APPLICATION RECOGNISED FOR SUCROSOMIAL IRON
- 04/12/2018 - PHARMANUTRA JOINS FARMINDUSTRIA
- 21/11/2018 - THE GROWTH TREND CONTINUES IN THE FIRST 9 MONTHS OF 2018: SALES ABROAD EXCEED SALES IN ITALY
- 05/11/2018 - FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGMENTS FOR SUCROSOMIAL IRON®
- 08/10/2018 - NEW RECOGNITIONS TO SUCROSOMIAL IRON®
- 04/10/2018 - NOTICE PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 17 OF AIM ITALIA ISSUER REGULATION
- 01/10/2018 - AN AGREEMENT HAS BEEN SIGNED WITH FRESENIUS KABI FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF SUCROSOMIAL® IRON BASED PRODUCTS IN SWITZERLAND
- 26/09/2018 - PHARMANUTRA S.P.A.: THE RESULTS OF THE FIRST HALF CONFIRM A DOUBLE-DIGIT GROWTH
- 13/09/2018 - PHARMANUTRA GROUP LAUNCHES FOUR NEW PRODUCTS
- 30/08/2018 - PHARMANUTRA GROUP IS STILL GROWING ON THE ITALIAN MARKET
- 08/08/2018 - (ITALIANO) PHARMANUTRA CONFERMA LA TITLE SPONSORSHIP CON IL PARMA CALCIO 1913
- 26/07/2018 - PHARMANUTRA: REVENUES FOR THE FIRST HALF OF 2018 UP BY 20%. THE GROUP STRENGTHENS ITS INTERNATIONAL PRESENCE
- 18/07/2018 - PHARMANUTRA: GROWTH IN BUSINESS AND VALUE ONE YEAR FROM LISTING ON THE STOCK EXCHANGE
- 11/07/2018 - ULTRAMAG: SUCROSOMIAL TECHNOLOGY REVOLUTIONISES THE MAGNESIUM MARKET
- 05/07/2018 - PHARMANUTRA TAKES CENTRE STAGE AT THE “HEALTHCARE FORUM” AT THE BORSA ITALIANA
- 04/07/2018 - PHARMANUTRA PARTICIPATES IN THE "HEALTH CARE FORUM" IN BORSA ITALIANA
- 03/07/2018 - PHARMANUTRA: FRANCESCO SARTI APPOINTED CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER OF THE GROUP
- 28/06/2018 - PHARMANUTRA: NEW SALES RECORD IN MAY
- 28/05/2018 - NEW COMMERCIAL AGREEMENTS SIGNED FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF SUCROSOMIAL® IRON ABROAD
- 23/04/2018 - PHARMANUTRA: SHAREHOLDERS' MEETING OF 23 APRIL 2018
- 11/04/2018 - 6TH INTERNATIONAL MULTIDISCIPLINARY COURSE ON IRON DEFICIENCY (IMCID)
- 06/04/2018 - PHARMANUTRA OBTAINS A PATENT FOR CETILAR® RM
- 27/03/2018 - PHARMANUTRA: SUCROSOMIAL® IRON CHOSEN AS PRODUCT OF THE YEAR BY ISRAELI CONSUMERS
- 20/03/2018 - PHARMANUTRA: THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS APPROVES THE DRAFT SEPARATE AND CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AS OF AND FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2017
- 02/03/2018 - PHARMANUTRA: HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL FIRST EDITION OF THE CONVENTION DEDICATED TO INTERNATIONAL PARTNERS
- 22/02/2018 - PHARMANUTRA: 2017 PRELIMINARY RESULTS DOUBLE-DIGIT REVENUE AND MARGIN GROWTH
- 01/02/2018 - (ITALIANO) PHARMANUTRA: IN ARRIVO 4 NUOVI PRODOTTI SUL MERCATO
- 27/01/2018 - (ITALIANO) CALENDARIO DEGLI EVENTI SOCIETARI
- 18/10/2017 - COMMUNICATION OF CHANGING SOCIAL CAPITAL
- 30/09/2017 - COMUNICATO STAMPA - CONVERSIONE DELLE PRICE ADJUSTMENT SHARE
- 30/09/2017 - ESERCIZIO DEI WARRANT DI PHARMANUTRA S.P.A. PER IL PERIODO DAL 1 AL 29 SETTEMBRE 2017
- 18/09/2017 - PHARMANUTRA S.P.A. APPROVA LA RELAZIONE SEMESTRALE AL 30 GIUGNO 2017
- 11/09/2017 - PHARMANUTRA: CETILAR® DIVENTA MAIN SPONSOR DEL PARMA CALCIO 1913
- 31/08/2017 - ESERCIZIO DEI WARRANT DI PHARMANUTRA S.P.A. PER IL PERIODO DAL 1 AL 31 AGOSTO 2017
- 01/08/2017 - VERIFICATA LA CONDIZIONE DI ACCELERAZIONE DEI WARRANT PHARMANUTRA S.P.A.
- 01/08/2017 - COMUNICAZIONE DI ACCELERAZIONE WARRANT PHARMANUTRA S.P.A. IT0005274185
- 27/07/2017 - CALENDARIO DEGLI EVENTI SOCIETARI 2017
- 24/07/2017 - COMUNICAZIONE AI SENSI DELL’ART. 17 DEL REGOLAMENTO EMITTENTI AIM ITALIA
- 18/07/2017 - PRIMO GIORNO DI NEGOZIAZIONE DELLE AZIONI ORDINARIE E DEI WARRANT DI PHARMANUTRA S.P.A. SULL’AIM ITALIA
- 14/07/2017 - AMMISSIONE ALLE NEGOZIAZIONI DELLE AZIONI ORDINARIE E DEI WARRANT DI PHARMANUTRA S.P.A. SUL MERCATO AIM ITALIA
- 01/04/2019 - (Italiano) Corriere Fiorentino
- 18/03/2019 - (Italiano) Market Insight
- 18/03/2019 - (Italiano) About Pharma
- 04/03/2019 - (Italiano) L’Economia - Corriere della Sera
- 28/02/2019 - (Italiano) Il Sole 24 Ore
- 21/02/2019 - (Italiano) About Pharma
- 28/01/2019 - (Italiano) La Repubblica Affari e Finanza
- 16/01/2019 - (Italiano) Il Sole 24 Ore
- 15/01/2019 - (Italiano) About Pharma
- 11/12/2018 - (Italiano) MF Milano Finanza
- 10/11/2018 - (Italiano) Plus 24 - Il Sole 24 ore
- 22/10/2018 - (Italiano) Milano Finanza
- 08/10/2018 - (Italiano) La Repubblica
- 08/10/2018 - (Italiano) Market insight
- 01/10/2018 - (Italiano) About Pharma
- 04/06/2018 - (Italiano) Corriere fiorentino
- 31/05/2018 - (Italiano) Aboutpharma
- 28/05/2018 - (Italiano) Toscana 24
- 25/05/2018 - (Italiano) Parmatoday
- 14/05/2018 - (Italiano) Doctor33
- 04/05/2018 - (Italiano) Meet the Life Science
- 03/05/2018 - (Italiano) Marketinsight
- 25/04/2018 - (Italiano) La Nazione
- 19/04/2018 - (Italiano) Puntoeffe
- 12/04/2018 - (Italiano) Finanza 24h.com
- 12/04/2018 - (Italiano) Finanza 24h
- 12/04/2018 - (Italiano) websimaction
- 11/04/2018 - (Italiano) Farmacia News
- 11/04/2018 - (Italiano) Farmacia News
- 09/04/2018 - (Italiano) ANSA
- 09/04/2018 - (Italiano) MF DJ
- 09/04/2018 - (Italiano) Ansa
- 09/04/2018 - (Italiano) MF-DJ NEWS
- 07/04/2018 - (Italiano) Milano Finanza
- 03/04/2018 - (Italiano) Websim action
- 26/03/2018 - (Italiano) MF DJ
- 22/03/2018 - (Italiano) LA NAZIONE
- 22/03/2018 - (Italiano) MARKET INSIGHT
- 22/03/2018 - (Italiano) WEBSIM ACTION
- 22/03/2018 - (Italiano) La Nazione
- 21/03/2018 - (Italiano) IL SOLE 24 ORE
- 21/03/2018 - (Italiano) LA STAMPA ONLINE
- 19/02/2018 - (Italiano) CORRIERE IMPRESE TOSCANA
- 02/02/2018 - (Italiano) MILANO FINANZA
- 26/01/2018 - (Italiano) LA NAZIONE
- 18/01/2018 - (Italiano) IL SOLE 24ORE
- 15/01/2018 - (Italiano) IL SOLE 24ORE
- 12/01/2018 - (Italiano) ABOUTPHARMA
- 17/11/2017 - AFFARI & FINANZA
- 01/11/2017 - (Italiano) BORSA ITALIANA
- 08/10/2017 - (Italiano) IL TIRRENO
- 25/09/2017 - (Italiano) MEET THE LIFE SCIENCES
- 19/09/2017 - (Italiano) MILANO FINANZA
- 19/09/2017 - (Italiano) TRENDONLINE
- 18/09/2017 - (Italiano) MILANO FINANZA
- 10/09/2017 - (Italiano) GAZZETTA DI PARMA
- 21/08/2017 - (Italiano) ECONOMY
- 22/07/2017 - PLUS - IL SOLE 24ORE
- 21/07/2017 - LINKIESTA
- 19/07/2017 - IL SOLE 24ORE
- 19/07/2017 - LA NAZIONE
- 19/07/2017 - CORRIERE DELLA SERA
- 15/07/2017 - QN
- 13/07/2017 - LA NAZIONE
- 11/07/2017 - ILSOLE 24ORE
- 10/07/2017 - L'ECONOMIA -CORRIERE DELLA SERA