ApportAL® is a complete nutritional supplement containing as many as 19 nutrients, each one performing a specific action in our body. Among these, the five minerals contained in ApportAL® (Selenium, Iron, Zinc, Iodine and Magnesium) have been developed using the innovative Sucrosomial® technology patented by Pharmanutra S.p.A.
The combination of vitamins, minerals and nutrients in ApportAL® helps to support the immune system and maintain a good general state of health, especially in case of
- need for rapid energy recovery;
- periods of frequent tiredness and fatigue;
- post-influenza recovery, often characterised by weakness and symptoms of asthaenia;
- diets characterised by low nutrient intake or in the case of deficiency of one or more nutrients;
- people who regularly engage in intense sporting activity.
The vitamins and minerals contained in ApportAL® are useful to perform four important macro-functions:
- Immune: Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Zinc Sucrosomial®, Iron Sucrosomial® and Selenium Sucrosomial® promote normal immune system function.
- Antioxidant: the presence of Selenium Sucrosomial®, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Zinc Sucrosomial®, Tocotrienols, Coenzyme Q10 and Lycopene helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Energising: Vitamin B1, Vitamin C, Magnesium Sucrosomial®, Iodine Sucrosomial®, Iron Sucrosomial® and Vitamin PP contribute to normal energy metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, while Taurine and Ginseng help to increase energy and vitality.
- Muscular: Magnesium Sucrosomial® and Vitamin D contribute to the maintenance of normal muscle function. Carnitine and Arginine are also added to these micronutrients.
1 sachet of ApportAL® per day, preferably in the morning. Dissolve the contents of one sachet in a glass of water at room temperature and stir until the powder has completely dissolved. Each pack contains 14 sachets.
It is recommended to store the product at room temperature (not exceeding 25°C). Avoid exposure to localised heat sources.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Vitamin C||37,5 mg||47 %|
|Vitamin E||30 mg||250 %|
|Vitamin PP||18 mg||113 %|
|Vitamin B1||1 mg||91 %|
|Vitamin D||25 mcg||500 %|
|Vitamina H||25 mcg||50 %|
|Ginseng d.e.||100 mg|
|Eleutherococcus d.e.||50 mg|
|Sucrosomial® Magnesium||187,5 mg||50 %|
|Sucrosomial® Iron||14 mg||100 %|
|Sucrosomial® Zinc||1,5 mg||15 %|
|Sucrosomial® Iodine||75 mcg||50 %|
|Sucrosomial® Selenium||27,5 mcg||50 %|
|Coenzyme Q10||100 mg|