SiderAL® Folic 30mg is a nutritional supplement in practical orosoluble sachets, based on Sucrosomial® Iron, vitamins (C, B12, B6 and D) and Quatrefolic® acid, the active form of folic acid. It is a product designed specifically for women of all ages and useful in cases where iron supplementation is necessary even for long periods.
Iron deficiency is very common in women of childbearing age due to the iron loss that occurs as a result of the menstrual cycle, and in pregnant women, iron supplementation is needed to ensure a sufficient amount of iron for the unborn child.
Iron deficiency can manifest itself in its early stages through:
- tiredness and lethargy
- reduced psycho-physical resistance
- brittle fingernails and hair
Daily iron requirements vary according to different physiological conditions. In some cases, appropriate supplementation of this mineral is necessary to maintain good health.
When should you take SiderAL® Folic?
- In case of iron deficiency or increased need, such as during pregnancy.
- During the pre-conception period, thanks to the presence of folic acid.
- In case of heavy menstruation that may lead to iron deficiency.
- When the feeling of tiredness, fatigue, weakness and symptoms of asthaenia is frequent.
- To promote a normal immune response.
- For women of child-bearing age with increased iron requirements, due, for example, to intense sporting activity.
- In all cases inadequate dietary iron intake.
Download the Patient Information Leaflet
Thanks to the application of Sucrosomial® Technology, the iron contained in SiderAL® Folico is able to overcome the gastric environment unharmed and be absorbed into the intestine, thus avoiding irritation and discomfort in the stomach, typically associated with the intake of other types of iron.
The benefits and advantages of SiderAL® Folic:
- High absorption
- High bioavailability
- Excellent tolerability
- Great taste (no metallic taste)
- Gluten Free
- Milk protein < 500 ppm
- Practical to take, no need for water
SiderAL® Folic 30mg is a practical orosoluble stick, to be taken directly in the mouth without water. It can be taken at any time of day.
Each pack contains 20 orosoluble sachets.
It is recommended to store the product at room temperature (not exceeding 25°C). Avoid exposure to localised heat sources.
Keep out of the reach of children under three years of age.
|Iron||30,00 mg||214 %|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||70,00 mg||87 %|
|Folic acid||1,00 mg||71 %|
|Vitamin D||400,00 mcg||200 %|
|Vitamin B12||10,00 mcg||200 %|
|Vitamin B6||1,75 mcg||70 %|