Certification ISO 9001
Quality is one of the fundamental pillars for all the companies part of the Pharmanutra S.p.A. group.
Pharmanutra obtained for the first time the ISO 9001 certification for the quality management system in 2007, Junia Pharma in 2012 and Alesco in 2018.
The three companies of the group have been certified 9001:2015 since 2017, maintaining ISO standards for the development and production of supplements and medical devices; complying with the management system standard.
The organization demonstrates its capability to regularly provide products that meet clients and law requirements, aims to increase the client satisfaction, implementing an effective management system and promoting a process approach and risk based thinking:
- To ensure the availability of resources necessary for the quality management system, through continuos improvement of the personnel, to ensure the right level of competence, awareness, and knowledge for the processes.
- To ensure to the clients a continous supply of products and to ensure that all the quality and legal requirements are met.
- To select qualified suppliers to maintain high standard levels.
- To monitor economical, financial and commercial aspects inside the organization, also bearing in mind both the national and global economical aspects. To define quality indicators used to evaluate the company processes and build action plans that are periodically verified and redefined.
Pharmanutra and Junia Pharma are certified, on a voluntary basis, for the SA8000 standard concerning the company’s Social Accountability (workplace quality).
With this certification, Pharmanutra and Junia Pharma want to align their business goals with their ethical principles, knowing that social accountability represents an added value for the organization development.
What is the SA8000 standard?
The SA8000 standard was born in 1997 as a voluntary standard for the social certification for the workplace quality and safety and to ensure the fundamental human rights for the employees.
The adoption of SA8000 principles enhances the responsibility towards both internal and external stakeholders, operating in a transparency context regarding working conditions and employees’ safety and remuneration.
- Promotes a participatory business management model, in which the communication among leadership and employees is encouraged.
- Promotes a collaborative environment.
- Supports the communication among the company and its external stakeholders in a transparency context.
The 9 elements of SA8000 Standard
- To Prevent and/or discourage child labour.
- To Prevent and/or discourage forced labour.
- To Monitor and ensure the employees’ health and safety.
- To ensure the freedom of assembly and the right to collective bargaining.
- To Prevent and/or discourage discriminatory behavior.
- To Monitor the implementation of good disciplinary practices.
- To ensure that working hours comply with the existing regulations.
- To Monitor that the remuneration complies with stipulated contracts and existing regulations.
- To promote the organization and the growth of the management system.
What are the benefits?
- The company, with a management system, is committed to respect human rights and the labour regulations and laws.
- Social benefits are monitored.
- Health and safety are promoted.
- There is a team available to help with doubts, questions or reports.
Company’s contact for SA8000