UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFICATION
Quality is one of the fundamental pillars for all PharmaNutra Group’s companies. PharmaNutra obtained for the first time the ISO 9001 certification for the quality management system in 2007, Junia Pharma in 2012 and Alesco in 2018. The three companies have been certified 9001:2015 since 2018, maintaining ISO standards for the development and production of supplements and medical devices and complying with the management system standard.
The organization demonstrates its capability to regularly provide products that meet clients and law requirements. Furthermore, it aims to increase clients’ satisfaction, implementing an effective management system and promoting a process approach and risk-based thinking:
Download the ISO 9001 certification
- to ensure the availability of resources necessary for the quality management system, through continuous improvement of the personnel, to ensure the right level of competence, awareness, and knowledge for the processes.
- to ensure to the clients a continuous supply of products and to ensure that all the quality and legal requirements are met.
- To select qualified suppliers to maintain high standard levels.
- To monitor economic, financial and commercial aspects inside the organization, also bearing in mind both the national and global economic aspects.
- to define quality indicators used to evaluate the company processes and build action plans that are periodically verified and redefined.
SA 8000 CERTIFICATION
PharmaNutra and Junia Pharma are certified, on a voluntary basis, for the SA 8000 standard concerning the company’s Social Accountability (workplace quality). With this certification, PharmaNutra and Junia Pharma want to align their business goals with their ethical principles, knowing that social accountability represents an added value for the organization development.
What is the SA8000 standard?
The SA 8000 standard was born in 1997 as a voluntary standard for the social certification for the workplace quality and safety and to ensure the fundamental human rights for the employees. The adoption of SA8000 principles enhances the responsibility towards both internal and external stakeholders, operating in a transparency context regarding working conditions and employees’ safety and remuneration.
Why SA 8000?
It promotes a participatory business management model, in which the communication among leadership and employees is encouraged. In addition, it promotes a collaborative environment and supports the communication among the company and its external stakeholders in a transparency context.
The essential elements of SA 8000 Standard
- To Prevent and/or discourage child labour.
- To Prevent and/or discourage forced labour.
- To Monitor and ensure the employees’ health and safety.
- To ensure the freedom of assembly and the right to collective bargaining.
- To Prevent and/or discourage discriminatory behaviour.
- To Monitor the implementation of good disciplinary practices.
- To ensure that working hours comply with the existing regulations.
- To Monitor that the remuneration complies with stipulated contracts and existing regulations.
- To promote the organization and the growth of the management system.
What are the benefits for the Company?
The company, with a management system, is committed to respect human rights and the labour regulations and laws. Also, social benefits are monitored, and health and safety are promoted.
For any doubts, questions or reports, our team is available at: email@example.com
Download the SA 8000 certification